Providing Fitness for All!
Tracey’s Hiit2Fit Personal Training is designed to be inclusive and safe for everyone, regardless of your fitness level or any mobility issues or injuries you may have.
Here are some modifications examples to ensure training is accessible and beneficial for all:
1. Low-Impact Alternatives: Replace high-impact Hiit exercises like jump squats with gentler options such as squats with calf raises or step-ups onto a stable platform.
2. Chair Exercises: For individuals with limited mobility, incorporate resistance training exercises like chair dips, seated leg raises, or seated punches using resistance bands.
3. Resistance Bands: If you’re nursing an injury, consider using resistance bands for certain exercises to add intensity without putting stress on the injured area. For example, do bicep curls or lateral raises with bands.
4. Customised Intervals: Adjust the work-to-rest ratio to fit your needs. You might start with 30 seconds of Hiit exercise and 30 seconds of rest, gradually increasing the work time as you build strength and stamina.
5. Listen to Your Body: Always pay attention to your body and its signals. If an exercise causes pain or discomfort, skip it or modify it to suit your abilities.